Friday, February 22, 2013

Welcome to The Comic Pusher.

I guess this is the point where I state what I will be doing with this blog.

Obviously, first and foremost, comic reviews. I sell comics for a living for JHU Comic Books in New York City. I love my job, and I'm damn good at it. I read more comics every month than most folks read in their life, so it's about time I started writing about them.

(I've dabbled in the past with writing for the JHU blog. Here I hope to be a bit more consistent with my output, and I won't be limited to positive reviews, or indeed just comics.)

What else will I cover? Hell if I know. Comics, TV, books, sports, current events, whatever. But mostly comics. You can see the most recent reviews as well as a link to jump to a random post on the left sidebar. Also on the left are links to our RSS feed and email subscription options.

Check out my twitter, @B5Jeff.
Like The Comic Pusher on Facebook at Facebook.com/ComicPusher
Follow The Comic Pusher on Tumblr at ComicPusher.tumblr.com  
And feel free to email me at jeffrey.o.gustafson@gmail.com.

Click here for the full index of all reviews.

Thanks for reading!

The Comic Pusher is Trademark and Copyright 2008, 2009 and 2013 Jeffrey O. Gustafson

No comments:

Post a Comment